Congratulations Jennifer (Jenna)!

CRS

Congratulations Jenna (Jennifer)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Jennifer as the Member of the Month for November!

Jennifer joined Scrap Girls in June 2006. She is active in the Games Forum, Swap Crop and leaves replies on Status Messages. She's a hoot in the chat room and an overall fun person! Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

Jennifer will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Jennifer, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

I am so shocked! Thanks for the honor of being chosen! :) I thoroughly enjoy being a member of the scrap girls site & feel that it is more family than friends here. Thanks again for choosing me as the November MOM, I am currently hiding in my car while my mom holds the laptop - I have a lot of sewing to do & my computer is about to die so I will be back as soon as I am able to share some info about me & link y'all to my current fave LO! Woohoo!

Archived