November 2011 Forum Game

tiza126

Welcome to November! It's time to give thanks for all the large and small blessings in our life!

Each day during November, with the exception of Sundays, a member of the Welcoming Committee will post the name of an item for which we are thankful in this official game thread.

To participate in the game, you will search either the Scrap Girls Boutique or the Scrap Girls Gallery for layouts including that thankfulness item, and then post a link to EITHER the product or gallery page in the game thread.

(Some items might be obvious and easy to find, some might be a little more abstract - so a little interpretation is allowed)

Note #1: If you choose to link to a gallery layout, you must also leave love on that layout.

Note #2: Each member is allowed ONE link per day, so you will post EITHER a gallery link OR a boutique link. Not both. You will only be given credit for one link per day.

Note #3: Please try to find different boutique products or layouts than the previous member posts. Let's spread the love around!

Note #4: When looking for layouts in the Gallery, it would be nice to spread the love between MEMBER layouts and DESIGNER layouts.

Note #5: For best search results in the Gallery & Boutique, it helps to put your search criteria in quotation marks, such as "Apple"

Example:

If the daily topic was "We are thankful for apples," you will then search for layouts in the boutique or gallery that include apples on the page. Such as: JIF 6: A for Apple (Boutique) or Michigan Apples (Gallery - I was comment #12)

Prizes:

Each daily link to a Boutique product layout will be entered into a drawing for one of three $3 Gift Certificates.

Each daily link to a gallery layout (plus leaving love on that layout) will be entered in a drawing for one of five $5 Gift Certificates!

(So if you only post boutique links each day, you will only be entered in the first drawing. If you only post gallery links, you will only be entered in the second drawing. But if you split up your posts during the month between boutique links and gallery links, you will earn entries into both drawings!)

If you need any clarifications, please ask!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here's an adorable layout featuring a tootsie pop: PO.

I left comment #8.

Great choices Ann! :) Isn't this fun??

Just wanted to remind everyone:

"Note #2: Each member is allowed ONE link per day, so you will post EITHER a gallery link OR a boutique link. Not both."

So just think...only one link...it's less work!! ;)

Hi,

Fun idea for a MB game, this month, Theresa! Just got home from NJ where we had a snowstorm! We are now back in Florida -- and 75 degrees. Ah...

I guess, besides "candy", I can be thankful for sunshine and palm trees, lol.

Today, I'll pick a boutique item:

Christmas Candy Mini by Julie White. There's a yummy looking lolly pop I wouldn't mind eating right now.

Everyone found lots of candy examples around the website!! :)

11/2 -

We are thankful for Scrap Girls!

(Search for products/layouts about Scrap Girls...should be pretty easy right after the Anniversary Party!)

Remember - you are allowed ONE answer from EITHER the Boutique or the Gallery

Archived