November 2011 Forum Game

tiza126

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOMECOMING '07 by Carrie Rodriguez is a poignant layout I found in the Gallery this morning with no love on it and it could use some love today! Outstanding to find a homecoming layout in the Gallery on this perfect day! I left a little love there too!

Happy Veteran's Day!

You have to look at this awesome LO I found in the Gallery. Homecoming by Joyce Schardt. I left some love - #8.

Almost cried when I saw how happy this family was to be together again.

Thank you to all the men and women (and their families) who are now, and who have been, fighting for our freedom. God bless you all!!!

I enjoyed this swap crop in May and the chance to use Angie's City Streets Collection to do this layout for Nicole. City Streets Collection Mini is one of my favorite collections!

I see you're up early too, Sara.

Groan, always, Joyce - beginning to think "up early" is my middle name! Good to see that you're up early too - nice to have friends on the mb when I'm up early!

I enjoyed this swap crop in May and the chance to use Angie's City Streets Collection to do this layout for Nicole. City Streets Collection Mini is one of my favorite collections!

Thanks, Sara. I hadn't noticed this collection before and love it! Must put it into the shopping cart.

LOL I love that I see new collections I hadn't seen when we are playing these fun games too!

I see you're up early too, Sara.

Groan, always, Joyce - beginning to think "up early" is my middle name! Good to see that you're up early too - nice to have friends on the mb when I'm up early!

I'm always up by 6 my time (7 yours), and often earlier.

Archived