November 2011 Forum Game

tiza126

I enjoyed this swap crop in May and the chance to use Angie's City Streets Collection to do this layout for Nicole. City Streets Collection Mini is one of my favorite collections!

I see you're up early too, Sara.

Groan, always, Joyce - beginning to think "up early" is my middle name! Good to see that you're up early too - nice to have friends on the mb when I'm up early!

I'm always up by 6 my time (7 yours), and often earlier.

You know, I've finally been sleeping at night, Joyce, the way normal people do! LOL And I guess I can't complain about being up so early although when I wake up I'm never sure what time it is til I get up and when I see 5am on the clock, I do groan a little bit! Thinking that if I can make it to 5am, I should be able to make it til 6! Oh, well, I'll take what I'm getting - it's certainly better than it was a few months ago - and I get alot done early in the morning really!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11/15/11

Today we are thankful for CHOCOLATE!!!

Pass the M&M's please! No, really, I did give in and have a Skinny Cow peanut butter bar all covered with chocolate though - off to scour the site for visions of chocolate dancing in my head.

Archived