tiza126

November 2011 Forum Game

257 posts in this topic

Would you believe I found a great LO actually named Changing Seasons in the gallery. It's by Paula Wright and I really like it. I like the picture but I also like the journaling. I was comment #11.

11/5 -

Today we are thankful for Coffee (or your favorite morning beverage)

....so it could also include tea, fruit juice, milk, or other morning beverages

I missed the first few days of this game, but I'm ready to join in now. I am very thankful for coffee, and today I'm particularly thankful for my coffee machine and the great coffee it makes. I chose Elisha's wonderful Coffee House Collection from the boutique.

My favorite breakfast drink is orange juice. I found Cool Relief (by Amysout) in the Gallery. The Slush Punch sounds yummy and it has 4 cups of orange juice in it. I wish I had a glass of it right now.

Good morning! Let's continue to show our thanks this month! :)

November 7th

Today we are thankful for Our Cameras

Reminder from the OP:

Note #2: Each member is allowed ONE link per day, so you will post EITHER a gallery link OR a boutique link. Not both. You will only be given credit for one link per day.

I was going to do a layout today, but I had trouble finding a layout with a camera, that I hadn't already left a comment on, so I'm choosing Brandy's Expedition Collection Mini.

Reminder from the OP:

Note #2: Each member is allowed ONE link per day, so you will post EITHER a gallery link OR a boutique link. Not both. You will only be given credit for one link per day.

Sorry Theresa. I posted one for Saturday (Coffee) and one for today (Camera).

ASO_SS_Instamatic_DLOT_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Instamatic

My dad had trouble with an arm that was 5.5" shorter than the other, and didn't have full use of it. He (and we) were grateful for instamatic and other easy use cameras. so I picked the Instamatic photo templates to remind me of these cameras.

Patriotic Pup by Becster. I'm #7. You must see this! It's adorable.

Thank you! He's such a goober sometimes!!! :D

Is he still stealing things off of your counters, Becky? LOL

Yes, he is. *g* (Sorry I didn't see this, I've been pretty much offline since Friday.)

November 8

We are thankful for Music

Music is what feelings sound like ~Unknown

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE is a really cool layout I found in the Gallery by debikins. I hadn't seen it before - not sure how I missed it, but I think we all remember the Beatles, young or old - it's a layout that could use a little more love too, by the way!

I loved it!