Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiza126

November 2011 Forum Game

257 posts in this topic

November 9

Today we are thankful for Beautiful Weather

November 10

Today we are thankful for Flowers

Carol's pics from the Botannical Garden are something I always look forward to seeing so I went back and it took me awhile but I finally found a beautiful layout that had only a couple of comments on it - it's gorgeous!

WORLD OF TULIPS

I found a layout of Carol's that I hadn't left love on. It's Flowers. I'm leaving love on it right now.

November 11 - Veteran's Day

We are thankful for Our Freedom (or Our Military)

HOMECOMING '07 by Carrie Rodriguez is a poignant layout I found in the Gallery this morning with no love on it and it could use some love today! Outstanding to find a homecoming layout in the Gallery on this perfect day! I left a little love there too!

Happy Veteran's Day!

I am so thankful for all our military men and women, and my grandson-in-law who is Army, but of course I have a real soft spot for Navy men. I chose Jen's In the Navy Collection for today.

You have to look at this awesome LO I found in the Gallery. Homecoming by Joyce Schardt. I left some love - #8.

Almost cried when I saw how happy this family was to be together again.

Thank you to all the men and women (and their families) who are now, and who have been, fighting for our freedom. God bless you all!!!

We're thankful for all the military men & women, past & present for their dedication and sacrifice for our freedom.

Jen Reed has designed a wonderful collection of things Military-Semper Fi. It's a great assortment to help us honor one branch of the military- the U.S. Marine Corps.

November 12

We are thankful for our Town (or City or State)