Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiza126

November 2011 Forum Game

257 posts in this topic

I am very thankfrul for friends.............Just for Teecee was for Secret Pal Month - spoiling friends was such fun!

Thao's collection Friendship. I can see that it is a very versatile collection to own.

Oooh - that is a wonderful collection, Joyce! I love this! I get to see so many collections I've somehow missed!

Sara Beth has this wonderful collection about home and moving in the Boutique and I just love it - it's on my wish list! I am thankful for MOVERS AND SHAKERS

I found a great collection by Jen Reed, Family Faces. Great collection for scrapping family photos, and others as well.

I absolutely love Amanda's FAMILY MATTERS COLLECTION It's just perfect for thankful thoughts about family and so versatile! Such a pretty collection with so many possibilities.

I like the modern, kind of quirky, look to this brush set by Mandy Steward for making a family tree layout.

I love this too - I used it to make a family tree for my little granddaughter for a school project she had to do - I had the most fun with it!

November 24th...I am thankful for Good Food!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my ScrapGirl friends.