PBarnes

November Monthly Layout Contest

19 posts in this topic

This November, let's be a tourist in your own town! Show us around and tell us what makes the area you live in so special! Why do you live there? You can scrap about your town, city, county, or state. Share those layouts in the November Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MST on November 30th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. Two layouts will be selected to win a $10 Gift Card to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Oh I love looking at other towns through the eyes of their dwellers!! Looking forward to this gallery!

I love to travel, but don't get the chance to. It will be wonderful to travel to different places, via the layouts - city, country, village, etc., that are produced through this challenge. :-)

When I finish my cards for the swap, THIS, I can do! Sounds like fun!

I love this theme! Hope do do a layout, but definitely looking forward to seeing everyone else's,

Can we also scrap about a place we've lived, loved, and miss? Same concept, but not about the town I live in. I've been wanting to work on a Pittsburgh, PA layout for a while and this might be the perfect opportunity. (Although I live in California today.)

I absolutely love to travel! And the next best thing is seeing someone else's area!

I'm marking my SPOT here - great topic - I'm going to come back with mine - this will be my first challenge too ;)

I haven't had a moment to even think about this and this was a challenge I was determined to do - hopefully, I can still get it done! I love playing tourist in my little town!

Lovely layouts - am I too late - I have one that I'm uploading today ??

Gorgeous layouts everyone ~ off to leave some love! :)

This is where we live on the Hawkesbury River, Lower Portland. NSW. Australia.

Our home is "For Sale" ~ we have loved living here...

Hawkesbury River ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/127455-hawkesbury-river/

med_gallery_22521_613_20558.jpg