Double The Fun 7Am Mt

tinkerbell11

Join Cheri (Cheri T) and Shannon (tinkerbell11) at 7am MT for the Double the Fun chat. Are you intimidated by the thought of making a 2-page layout? Don't know where to start on lining things up? Wonder how you get it ready to print once it's scrapbooked? Not sure how to make an effective design across two pages? Come chat with us and we'll discuss all sorts of tips and tricks!

Post your layouts here.

Oh, Man I am so sad to see it's NSD and I have to go to a painting workshop I've already paid for.. (believe me, I was trying to figure out how to get out of it)

I can make half this chat and already made a layout.. But, this is a very sad face... :(

Good morning Shannon! See you in a few minutes in the chat room:)

Is anybody else awake yet? lol Come join us and have lots of fun talking 2-page spreads!

Morning Cheri and Shannon. I'm awake and already made a layout!

Where do I post it, please? I'm getting everything ready here so I can stay as long as possible at the chat. :(

I would love to join you, however I am compurtlrss today. If I had know earlier in the week, I would have planned around this special day, hope you all have a great day! Love my iPad but scrapping and chats are just too much for it to handle. But I can see all the lovely layouts you ladies can post.

Amy, you may certainly use a layout template or sketch to get started! Normally I say people have to be in chat to get the information (since it's kind of like a free mini-class), but I'm going to give you a couple tips to at least get you going:)

1. It's easier to work with one big 12 x 24 inch document than try to have two side by side 12 x 12 documents.

2. When ready to print, use your crop tool set to 12 x 12 inches to crop the left side, "save as" Title_left.jpg (or something similar). Then undo those changes and this time crop the 12 x 12 right side and "save as" Title_right.jpg

Make sure to not save over the original .psd! :)

scrapper11, you may certainly still do the challenge, but the prize was awarded in message #17 for this challenge:) Welcome to Scrap Girls and join right in! Our "everyday" challenges do not have prizes, but our "special event" (this one was for Digital Scrapbooking Day) challenges do. Are you signed up for the newsletter yet? It will give you all the info you need on challenges, prizes, contests, etc. We have a monthly layout contest November Conteset We're glad to have you here!

Archived