My Purchase Order Is Being Declined

I need help. I tried to make a purchase in the boutique, and my order is being declined. My credit card expired and I was sent a new one, same number but different expiration date. I deleted the old one and added the new one, and it is being declined. Apparently I did something wrong when I changed it, but I can't figure out what. Can someone help me or point me to the right person to find out. Thanks.

I need help. I tried to make a purchase in the boutique, and my order is being declined. My credit card expired and I was sent a new one, same number but different expiration date. I deleted the old one and added the new one, and it is being declined. Apparently I did something wrong when I changed it, but I can't figure out what. Can someone help me or point me to the right person to find out. Thanks.

Contact Angie. She'll help you get it straightened out. :)

Joyce, if it helps............I've done that before too! Many times!

Sara, I guess I have an excuse. I think jet lag had me in it's throes yesterday. LOL.

:disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: Well, I have no excuse! LOL Mine is just pure not paying attention or something! :) :)

Joyce, if it helps............I've done that before too! Many times!

Sara, I guess I have an excuse. I think jet lag had me in it's throes yesterday. LOL.

:disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: Well, I have no excuse! LOL Mine is just pure not paying attention or something! :) :)

Me too. I did have jet lag yesterday, but I do those kinds of things all the time.

Archived