Pse 5

LadyGwen

Hi Lady Gwen-
I would love to hear about anyone using PSE 5 as well. I've been using PSE 3 for over a year now and just getting the hang of it. A month ago I ordered PSE 4 and have not even opened the box yet...and was stunned to hear that PSE 5 is out! I'm going to ask Adobe if they'll take my un-opened box back and upgrade me to 5. Wish me luck. I've looked at some of the new features and they sure look cool. Love the album features. :dancingcow:

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Debbyo' post='60798' date='Sep 30 2006, 06:05 AM']Hi Lady Gwen-
I would love to hear about anyone using PSE 5 as well. I've been using PSE 3 for over a year now and just getting the hang of it. A month ago I ordered PSE 4 and have not even opened the box yet...and was stunned to hear that PSE 5 is out! I'm going to ask Adobe if they'll take my un-opened box back and upgrade me to 5. Wish me luck. I've looked at some of the new features and they sure look cool. Love the album features. :dancingcow:[/quote]

There is now a 30 day trial download available. It takes a while, but well worth playing with if you think you want it.

-Trish

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='troush' post='66485' date='Oct 20 2006, 11:20 AM'][quote name='Debbyo' post='60798' date='Sep 30 2006, 06:05 AM']
Hi Lady Gwen-
I would love to hear about anyone using PSE 5 as well. I've been using PSE 3 for over a year now and just getting the hang of it. A month ago I ordered PSE 4 and have not even opened the box yet...and was stunned to hear that PSE 5 is out! I'm going to ask Adobe if they'll take my un-opened box back and upgrade me to 5. Wish me luck. I've looked at some of the new features and they sure look cool. Love the album features. :dancingcow:[/quote]

There is now a 30 day trial download available. It takes a while, but well worth playing with if you think you want it.

-Trish
[/quote]

I dl pse5 I love it I am sorta stcuk in my own old habits i guess.... it is really cool thou pse5 I would buy it no problem but what to do with pse4?

caren

Here is my 2 cents, just from what I have heard around the boards. DON'T upgrade from 3 to 4 or 5! Adobe took a bunch of stuff OUT and dumbed it down! That said apparently Corel did the same thing with PSPX to XI. I won't be upgrading that program either! LOL I am sticking with PSE3 and PSPX why pay more for less?

• 3 months later...
Guest DarleneH
I see Dee's 2 cents and will match it... I did get PSE5 (from 4) because of the color curves function. For me, this was worth the price of the upgrade as it allows more control over color correction on your photos. If you're upgrading from version 3, you will lose the File Browser (I never really used that anyhow). They removed that when version 4 came out.

You can also check out Adobe's website. It will talk about the new features in version 5.

Good luck!

Archived