Warnings On Labels
Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:03 PM
here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.
1. On Pick n' Pay's peanuts - 'Warning: contains nuts.'
(talk about a news flash)
2. On Clicks Children Cough Medicine - 'Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication.'
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those bulldozers.)
3. On a Woolworths Bread Pudding - 'Product will be hot after heating.'
(...and you thought????...)
4. On a Clicks hair dryer Do not use while sleeping.
(That's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
5. On a bag of Simba Chips You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(the shoplifter special?)
6. On a bar of Dove soap - 'Directions: Use like regular soap.
(and that would be???....)
7. On some Checkers frozen dinners - 'Serving suggestion: Defrost.'
(please note that it's just a suggestion.)
8. On the packaging of a Rowenta iron - 'Don't iron clothes on body.'
(but wouldn't this save me time?)
9. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- 'Warning: May cause drowsiness.'
(..I'm taking this because???....)
10. On some brands of Christmas lights of Eastern origin - 'For indoor or outdoor use only.'
(As opposed to what?)
11. On a Japanese food processor - 'Not to be used for the other use.'
(Now, somebody out there, please help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
12. On a child's Superman costume - 'Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.'
(Don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
13. On a German chainsaw - 'Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.'
(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
14. On Woolworth's Tiramisu dessert (printed on the bottom) 'Do not turn upside down.'
(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">
Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:04 PM
Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:31 PM
My play tools are: CS5.5, PSE9; PRE9; PSPX2, on a Laptop PC, with Win7
Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:39 PM
Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:03 PM
Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:30 PM
Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:45 PM
Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:42 AM
Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:24 AM
Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:39 AM
Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:22 PM
Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:16 AM
there is a comedian that does a bit on there being instructions on the back of Pop Tarts. hehehehe.
I like your siggie, Heather - very cute!
Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:21 AM
Well, you can tell how stressed I've been - I just saw that I HAD seen it already - oh, well, it was a great laugh again this morning!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users