Woo Hoo! It's Thursday!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in home dec heaven! Brandy has added elegant monograms in pink and blue , the colors of our bedroom and our guestroom! Am I going to have fun, or what?

blue

pink

BMU_PM_Elegant-Blue_MKTG_150.jpg

BMU_PM_Elegant-Pink_MKTG_150.jpg

I'm wondering about spelling out phrases and using as wallpaper borders where the walls meet the ceilings...and I can envision using the S as a center block in a wall quilt. the possibilities are endless!

Brandy, have you thought of doing a coordinating mini with the background as a paper, and maybe a modified version as an edged paper? It would be fun to play with a matching solid and stripe to cover lampshades, decorative boxes, too.

Brandy, what I have in mind is just to take the single letter block and print it on fabric at a little less than 12x12 anyway. The other things I had in mind would just be paper I would use like printed fancy paper. I would still love to have the the whole page in basic design, the "frame" empty, and may be a smaller frame with a bigger inside space. I expect anyone buying any of your great mongrams would like all of them with a paper mini, too. :) I do have the Molly Milkshakes templates, so I will be doing the stripes. Thanks! You struck a home run with the bases loaded on this one!

Thank you Gayle! I did think of the pattern, but I know it's not seamless so it would have been difficult to match it up for printing on fabric more than the 12x12. But that is the only reason I didn't. It was a good idea. Stripes would be easy. The ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Molly Milkshakes has a good stripe you could match to the color maybe?

• 1 month later...

Good Morning Sandi and Carol!

Got your cc's ready? Rich is sleeping on the sofa so he won't even notice what I'm doing today - YEA! There are SOME perks to him feeling so lousy! (not to sound mean......but......hey! whatever it takes!) :) :) :) He does feel some better and the swelling is going down but he looks as if he's been in a bar fight!

Glad to hear Rich is feeling somewhat better Sara!

I'm anxious to see some new goodies today!

Thanks, Theresa - that's sweet of you - I did take some pics of him but he won't let me do a layout with them! Hmmmmm.....wonder why not? :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer: Probably the same reason I wouldn't scrap MY raccoon eyes! :) :)

Sara-would he have to know??? ;) just sayin' (I wouldn't tell..............)

heeeheee! Conda! I don't have a sneaky bone in my body! BWAHAHAHAHA! :giggle_bear: Thanks for the idea - methinks I will do just that! Nice to know that I have friends who give me permission to be my sneaky self! :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: And as long as I have your sacred promise not to tell - well, how can I lose? (uh, you don't have his email address or anything do you? :going-crazy::giggle_bear: Actually, I need to do something that is now comical - not so much then, but it is now! I knew there was something about you that I liked! :) :) :)

Archived