LauraJB

Ladies In Western Ohio, Or Richmond, In Area

7 posts in this topic

Ya'll I am in West of Dayton Ohio about 30 min from Richmond, Dayton, West Chester etc. Would anyone like to get together for lunch the week after Thanksgiving?

Hope you can pull this off, Laura. It's great to meet up with fellow scrap girls. Unfortunately, I'm in eastern NY so it's a pretty long drive.

I always love meeting Scrap Girls, but I'm in CA so that won't work out this time for me either! LOL~ :)

Please be sure and let me know if you get any other takers. I have been MIA for quite awhile around here and would love to meet some of ya all to get back in the digi swing. I am just 30 min South of Dayton...

I spent 4 years in that area. Nowhere near now. But I hope you can find a few others to get together. Have a great time.

Unfortunately, I am in North Carolina - sigh - almost all of these meets are a bit far away for me, but I'd so love to come to one - I can't think of anything I'd like to do more than meet some of my Scrap Girl Friends in real life

I'm an hour north of Ft. Wayne, but there is no way I could get away this time of year. High school swimming is going to start next week with 2-3 meets per week until Christmas! Then there are all the other commitments too. Maybe sometime in 2012 we could work something out.... A couple other SGs live very near me and we might all be able to do something sometime.