Flip Pal On Sale In Case There Is Any Interest

Sara Arell

I just got an email telling me that the flip pal is on a special coupon sale on their site in case anyone is still interested:

http://flip-pal.3dcartstores.com/?_hse=saraarell@me.com&_hsmi=BE435320&_hsh=2def1caff36893d6d3c997684c963357&utm_campaign=EmailMarketing_Black+Friday+A-C+leads_20111124

It looks like a very good sale.

The following offers are good from November 24 to December 1, 2011 (or while supplies last) when ordered on our website.

Coupon Code: 15BF2011

$15 off the regular price of a Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner

$20 off the regular price of a Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner Creative Suite—with Craft Edition DVD

Coupon Code: 25BF2011

$25 off the regular price of a Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner when you also purchase a Deluxe Carry Case with Pocket

Coupon Code: 30BF2011

$30 off the regular price of a Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner Creative Suite—with Craft Edition DVD when you also purchase a Deluxe Carry Case with Pocket

Thanks Sara! I have a friend who was interested in getting one, I'll send her the information.

I just remembered that there were several who were waiting for them to go on sale and was so excited when I saw that in my inbox this morning! Looks as if it comes with some extra software too!

Hurry though - only good through December 1.........

Archived