Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrapGirlsRo

My First "real" Presentation Digital Scrapbook:: Baylee's 1St 9 Months

13 posts in this topic

Last night, I finally sat down and made Baylee a digital scrapbook. She's a little more than 9 months old and I just hadn't been able to squeak out the time to make more than a small handful. I decided to make a presentation and had the best time. I put in music and even some of the home videos I shot of her - including the first time we really got her to smile at us.

I used the software I told you guys about - PowerPoint to Video Pro - to convert it. It will convert it into all sorts of formats, including the format you need to burn on DVDs to play on TV. .VOB

It was so easy that it even surprised me a little bit. I'm going to be making more of these!

Oh - and I've decided to print the pages out and then I'm going to make a cute CD label for the DVD and keep the DVD in the scrapbook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3sQbUcXqsM&feature=youtu.be

Just beautiful Ro! Thanks for sharing!

Love it! She's so cute! :giggle_bear:

Too precious, Ro - absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing sweet Baylee with us! You did a great job with this!

Thanks Ro, I smiled while watching, amazing how much she has grown in 9 short months!

This is so precious!

Of course, Miss Baylee is a great subject.

Ro, this whole concept is brilliant!

Ro, I love this. Also, I wanted to ask if the guitar music one the baby album was commercial. I really like it. I have a friend who plays like that.

Jean

I thought this was too sweet and once I saw the video clips in the presentation I "got" the whole idea of the 1-2-3 Presentations. I guess I'm just a bit slow sometimes. What a great idea! Thanks Ro!