Software With Lots Of Templates?

Melissa13

Hi everyone,

I haven't scrapbooked for a couple of years and I'm having trouble getting back into it. I have a young son now, so part of the problem is I just don't have large chunks of time like I used to. I have used Photoshop Elements before, and liked it. But I'm starting to wonder if using a program with its own pre-made templates might be the way to go (because with PSE, I always spent so much time picking papers, embellishments, etc.) Can anyone recommend a good program for that? i.e. One with LOTS of templates so I'd have a lot of choices.

Thanks!

Hi Melissa!

If you already have Photoshop Elements and have used it in the past, I would suggest sticking with it. But instead of starting from scratch (where you say you spend so much time picking stuff out), why don't you try some of the products that are meant to help you get through it quickly? Some of them are sort of like a template like you suggest (Easy Page), but others come with pieces that you can move around, but also the layout already done for you if you want to just insert your photos (JIF 6 and JIF 6 Plus).

Here are some I would suggest looking into:

JIF 6, and JIF 6 Plus (Type "JIF 6", "JIF 6 Plus" (including quotes) into the search category in the Boutique to find them!)

Zip Kit (Type "Zip Kit" (including quotes) into the search category in the Boutique)

Easy Pages, Easy Page Pro, and JIFFY Easy Page Albums

AYO Zoom Page Kits

Good luck!

Melissa, be sure you use quotation marks when you search. Put "JIF 6" in the Boutique search box, or "JIF 6 Plus". Scroll down past the Scrap Girls Club Memberships a little ways and you will find several pages of either the JIF 6 kits or the JIF 6 Plus kits. Does that help?

The categories that Cherise listed are so AWESOME and fast. Being able to take out a piece or two here or there or change the color of one thing (instead of having to pick everything out) REAALY can speed things up AND make it match the photos I have nicely. I can choose how much creativity I want to use for the day (or how fast I want to get it done). Hope you find something you love!

Archived