6Th Annual Cookie Recipe Card Exchange 2011

April Showers

It's time for our 6th Annual Cookie Recipe Card Exchange and you're invited! This year we have a special free recipe card template to help you get started. We love cookies and we love getting new cookie recipes to try, so this year all the participants will receive a sweet little $2 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificate just for joining in!

Here's how to join in on the fun:

• Design a 4x6-inch recipe card (at 300dpi) using mostly Scrap Girls products. Use one of your favorite holiday cookie, candy, or sweet treat recipes -- something "tried and true" is preferred.

• All skill levels are encouraged to participate! Whether this is your very first time digital scrapbooking or you are a pro, please join in the fun!

• When you design your card, avoid putting any text within 1/4" of the edges. Anything close to the edges can get cut off when the card is printed.

• Place your name or Scrap Girls forum user name somewhere on the recipe card (small text is fine).
  • Save your design as a jpg file, with a file name that includes your name or Scrap Girls Forum user name (for example my file might be called aprilshowers_gingercrinkles.jpg.) We want to know who made what!
  • Attach your card to an email and send it to cookieexchange@scrapgirls.com. A confirmation will be emailed to each person who sends a recipe card so that they know their card was received. Please allow 48 hours for confirmation.
  • Cards MUST be received by midnight mountain time on Sunday, December 11th.
  • Unfortunately, if you don't send in a recipe card, you will not be able to get a copy of all the cards. No exceptions. Your recipe card is your ticket to all the fun!
  • We ask that you hold off on posting your recipe card in your gallery, Facebook, or anywhere else, until the swap is over. This way, we can all be surprised by the cards we get! You can post your own card in the gallery or anywhere else, anytime after December 13th.
  • Please no selling or giving away the finished cards on blogs, etc. The exception is that if you wish to print these cards for a Christmas gift for someone you know personally, that is fine.
  • You can do more than one card if you wish - the more the merrier!

On or before December 13th, each participant will receive the links (via email - the same way links come when you buy SG products) to download the recipe card files.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be sure to share my tried and true sweet treats! I've got two that are always requested (demanded) from my family and I can't get away with not making them every year.

Archived