6Th Annual Cookie Recipe Card Exchange 2011

April Showers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent both of mine in, but forgot to do shadows on the layouts! I have a cold and it's late so I'll redo them for you later by email if anyone wants them fixed. I can't wait to see them all!

Jean

Jean, at this time of year, shadows on a recipe card should be the least of your worries! Besides, we'll be too busy admirinig how pretty it is and drooling over how yummy it sounds to notice. You're officially off the hook, OK?

I sent both of mine in, but forgot to do shadows on the layouts! I have a cold and it's late so I'll redo them for you later by email if anyone wants them fixed. I can't wait to see them all!

Jean

Jean, at this time of year, shadows on a recipe card should be the least of your worries! Besides, we'll be too busy admirinig how pretty it is and drooling over how yummy it sounds to notice. You're officially off the hook, OK?

I agree with Gayle. They are too small to worry about the details like a regular LO. These are to be used (ok and to drool over as well). No worries, just take care of yourself.

Sending in my card as I type. Not a fancy recipe. About all I could muster up this week. Too many sick people to take care of. lol

But...we're almost done eating the cookies! :)

Jean

I tried at the shadows, but haven't mastered that yet. Oh well...

Jean

I was cleaning out my files this afternoon and looked at all the old ones I've collected in years past. Wow! They are incredible! I've only printed a few, but I think I'll print them all this year. Good thing I've got Costco coupons.

So I just did a little count.... and there are currently 136 cards in my Cookie Exchange Folder! Some of those are two-sided cards, so there are a few less recipes than that. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Wow! That is AMAZING -- I had no idea I'd get that many back... An early Christmas present just in time for baking - yum, yum!

Ummmm.. No rush, but when DO they arrive? :)

So I just did a little count.... and there are currently 136 cards in my Cookie Exchange Folder! Some of those are two-sided cards, so there are a few less recipes than that. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Wow! That is AMAZING -- I had no idea I'd get that many back... An early Christmas present just in time for baking - yum, yum!

Ummmm.. No rush, but when DO they arrive? :)

On or before December 13th, each participant will receive the links (via email - the same way links come when you buy SG products) to download the recipe card files.

I just need check to make sure I didn't miss any - then Angie will get them hooked up and send out the links.

Oh my goodness, 136+?!?! That's amazing!

LOL, I'm just thankful I didn't have to BAKE for this exchange;) My son is in a Cub Scouts exchange Wednesday - 2 dozen. I am in a neighborhood exchange (first time my neighbor has done this) - 10 dozen. Um...OMgoodness, I have never baked this many cookies in my LIFE!

Archived