6Th Annual Cookie Recipe Card Exchange 2011

April Showers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! I just received the recipe cards and they are gorgeous! The recipes all sound sooooo yummy and the cards are all sooooo pretty. I can't wait to start trying some of them! Thanks to everyone who particpated and thanks to April and Angie for organizing the swap and getting the cards to us! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I just downloaded and unzipped - I got 125!! They all look great, I can't decide which to make first.

In previous years, I printed them all and put them in nice photo albums (standard 4x6 ones) and gave to family as Christmas presents - they were a big hit!

Oh oh oh - it's Christmas! :) Thank you everyone for participating, to April and Angie for coordinating and distributing and making the template, and yummy! When I'm done with all my other cookie exchanges this week I need to figure out which of these I want to make first!

Everyone's cards are just beautiful to look at and all of the recipes sound sooooooo good!

Working my way through leaving love - it's such a busy time of year - I'm already exhausted!

Now just need to get my cookie baking self in the kitchen...............

• 2 weeks later...

My cookies are all baked, safely stored in some pretty Christmas tins - i baked the last batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies last night - took me 5 hours to finish them all - they were Mark's request and I just can't say no when one of my kids puts in a special request for his fav cookies. With the exception of the few I allowed Chris and Rich to munch on, I have 14 dozen chocolate chip cookies, more rum balls than I've ever made, thumbprint cookies and I have the cookie dough all made to bake Santa cookies with Lucy and Campbell on Christmas Eve - it's a tradition every year and I can't wait! Santa's cookies will be more frosting and sprnkles and jimmies than cookie!

I'm so excited! And Mark is cooking Christmas dinner this year! (wonder if I can keep my sticky little fingers out of his way!)

Archived