6Th Annual Cookie Recipe Card Exchange 2011

April Showers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So..... is it cheating if I start trying out some of these recipes before we send them out? :D

April, I think that would fall under quality control. :)

Did my quality control baking yesterday and then gave them to my neighbors so I wouldn't be tempted to recheck the quality over and over 3 dozen times. LOL. And then I got my card done and it's in April's inbox now...can't wait to see what we come up with. I have a coupon for Costco for 100 free 4x6 prints...guess how I'll use that?

So..... is it cheating if I start trying out some of these recipes before we send them out? :D

Did my quality control baking yesterday and then gave them to my neighbors so I wouldn't be tempted to recheck the quality over and over 3 dozen times. LOL. And then I got my card done and it's in April's inbox now...can't wait to see what we come up with. I have a coupon for Costco for 100 free 4x6 prints...guess how I'll use that?

Great idea Sandi!

Newbie (to this challenge!) question - Are we supposed to use the template that was posted or is it optional?

The template is optional! There are a lot of other 4x6 templates that work really well for recipes too. You don't have to use a template either, just make sure your card is 4x6 and 300 pixels per inch (1200X1800 pixels).

Newbie (to this challenge!) question - Are we supposed to use the template that was posted or is it optional?

The template is optional! There are a lot of other 4x6 templates that work really well for recipes too. You don't have to use a template either, just make sure your card is 4x6 and 300 pixels per inch (1200X1800 pixels).

Thanks April!

How fun! I love a recipe swap! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

We have one every month, you should join us (if you haven't already)!!! Each month is a different 'theme'. If you submit a card, you will receive copies of all the others that were submitted, too. :)

I think if you try them out you should send some samples, especially to those of use close by. It really should be a decision by committee!

Archived