Congratulations Julie (Jhochstetler)!

CRS

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I am so excited and honored to be chosen as MOM!! Even DH high fived me when I told him about it :)

So a little about me...I've been married to my DH for 8 years and we have three girls together - 7, 4, 2 and I have one step-son who is 12. I started working at the best bakery around almost a year ago. Working there is great because cooking/baking is tied with scrapbooking as my favorite past time! (probably why my one of my favorites here at SG is the recipe swap) There was always some kind of craft project going on at my house while I was growing up and I think my parents and grandparents did a great job of encouraging me to be creative and my mom (AnnB) has always been great at letting me help with the projects she is doing and teaching me as she goes. I started paper scrapbooking when I was in HS and my mom introduced me to digital scrapbooking some time ago, but I didn't really get into it until she showed me ScrapGirls. I've explored other scrapbooking sites but none compare to the simplicity and friendleness of SG. I've really enjoyed getting to know other SG and going to different chats and doing all the challenges. The girls have been keeping me busy getting lots of scraping material lately, but that also means I haven't had much time to scrap. So....I guess that's it! Thanks again for letting me be MOM!!

Congratulations Julie (jhochstetler)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Julie as the Member of the Month for December!

Julie joined Scrap Girls in February 2010. She is active in the Games Forum, swaps, challenges and chats. She's quick to offer prayers and encouragement. Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

Julie will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Julie, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

nice Congratulations Julie

Archived