Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBarnes

December Layout Gallery Contest

14 posts in this topic

For the December Monthly Layout Contest, it's all about the gifts! Scrap a layout about a gift that was extra special, either one you gave or received. Or you can scrap about something or someone you consider to be a gift in your life. Share with us what makes that gift special! Post your layouts in the December Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MST on December 31st. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. Two layouts will be selected to win a $10 Gift Card to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

After seeing Jane's layout, anything that I would do fails in comparison.

Mine too pales in comparison, Carol, but I submitted it anyway - plus I used an EP to do mine - but it's all about the fun anyway, isn't it? Loving seeing everyone's "gifts"

I hope it's okay that I submitted two layouts - wasn't sure if that was appropriate or not - my apologies if I did it wrong.

I haven't done a layout in so long, I almost forgot how - but seeing the "best gift" made it easy for me - Chriistmas was so special for me this year -

Haven't had much time to hang around here...but thought I'd put something in on this. I am impressed by all the beautiful layouts. It is obvious that everyone has thought deeply about their gifts. I don't envy whoever has to do the choosing! Here is my submission: A New Era

I got a bit carried away - so many "gifts" for which I am thankful - here is another one: My Two Special Gifts