Hybrid Card Swap Partners

CRS

We thought it might be a bit easier to have partners this month instead of a round robin style swap. December is a crazy month for everyone! So, below is a list of partners. Contact your partner and see what 2 cards they would like you to make and exchange addresses. Let the fun begin!!!

Partners:

Carla (crs) and Nicole (Nicolen9708)

Kim (Podiumchick) and Dianne (diannecp)

Shannon (tinkerbell11) and Brenda(ArizonaAngel)

Marilyn (MariJ) and Ann (AnnBK)

Lei (Bride) and Karen (butterflykisses)

The Chat Date has been set: January 18th at 6 pm mt!!! Make sure you get busy with your cards and get them in the mail before the chat date!!

Ditto to Dianne.... Looking forward to and thanks, Carla! Ok, Ann - we're ON! :)

Can't remember what kind of cards you said you would like, Marilyn....I'm itchin' to get started! Thank you's are always great for me.

Ann, your message box is full so I can't PM you so I will say here ----

Morning, Ann - I know I will be reluctant to use your beautifully made cards, but I have a dear friend whose birthday is in February and she'd be one who'd appreciate and save a hand made card. So, a birthday card would be nice. And then maybe a thank you, birthday or friendship card - I'll leave that one up to you to decide within your design. I KNOW I won't want to part with it once I get it! :)

And, I understand, you would like two thank you cards, correct?

• 4 weeks later...

I already have both cards for Karen designed and one is printed and prep'd to assemble. The other needs to be printed and I'm still debating on embellishments to add to it. Should be in the mail this weekend or no later than Jan 3rd!!

I have one printed and one ready-to-bling. One question - do you normally put text inside the card or only on the outside?

Is there a deadline to send them? I'll be ready soon, but just curious as seeing people finished makes me nervous! heehee

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

I have one printed and one ready-to-bling. One question - do you normally put text inside the card or only on the outside?Is there a deadline to send them? I'll be ready soon, but just curious as seeing people finished makes me nervous! heeheeHAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

I sometimes put text on the inside....depends on the type of card. I have a Happy Birthday stamp I use sometimes. If you can send them out so the recipient receives them before the chat, that is ideal. But they will be thrilled to receive them whenever you can!

I have one printed and one ready-to-bling. One question - do you normally put text inside the card or only on the outside?Is there a deadline to send them? I'll be ready soon, but just curious as seeing people finished makes me nervous! heeheeHAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

I sometimes put text on the inside....depends on the type of card. I have a Happy Birthday stamp I use sometimes. If you can send them out so the recipient receives them before the chat, that is ideal. But they will be thrilled to receive them whenever you can!

Thanks, Carla! I will be ready to mail out sometime next week, but was getting a bit nervous seeing others ready-to-go.

How did you all get your cards done already? I haven't even started - well, except I just about have the ideas nailed down. Know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Archived