Boutique Thursday Is Here Again! Woo Hoo!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhhh, Elisha!! How did you know that this is my all time favorite nativity scene? I LOVE IT!

EBA_PrintableArtCraft_SilentNight12601_MKTG_150.jpg Printable Art and Crafts: Silent Night 12601

So glad you like it Theresa! I ran into a hiccup yesterday and couldn't get this on the shelf until this morning. Sorry to make you all wait!

I have to apologize that I didn't have this Christmas Advent up a week ago! (...although it wouldn't have been on sale then.) We love doing a countdown to Christmas during the month of Dec where we add a piece of the nativity to the board each day along with completing an activity to bring us closer to Christ each day.

I printed my pieces out on canvas paper, cut them out and attached sheet magnets to the back. Then we build the nativity on a magnetic board. My kids love it. Hope you all find some creative way to use them!

Did we show these lovelies from Lori Cook?

I think these were the ones that mistakenly got turned on early a couple of weeks ago, and then vanished.

LCO_SSEmb_Textables-Dogs_MKTG_150.jpg

SS Emb Temp Textables Dogs Mini

and

LCO_SSEmb_Textables-Cats_MKTG_150.jpg

SS Emb Temp Textables Cats Mini

aren't they precious?

And how nice that Lori has been able to put out so many wonderful goodies for us lately!

I haven't been around too much the last couple of days so just had to come and check out the boutique this morning! WOW! It's wonderful to see all of the Christmas pretties on the shelves - everything looks so glitzy and glamorous and pretty!

Our designers rock!

Just the name "Gingerbread Kisses" makes me smile!

Archived