Printing Service For Calendar Templates?

jennyrene

I wanted to make the custom calendar templates in the boutique but I can't find somewhere to print them that doesn't want to add the calendar section at the bottom themselves..am I looking at something wrong? The top part is customizable in Staples, Walgreens, etc but not the date section..I've browsed some of the other topics here and I can't seem to find the answer, but forgive me if this has been asked before..

Thanks!

Thanks gals..I'll look again. On Staples site under calendars they show customizing just the top part. I'm looking to use the calendar templates we have for the date part as well so I can add my own holidays and special dates to the calendar-basically just printing everything on their blank pages and having them bound.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it..I'll check again. I just didn't want to buy the calendar templates, make the calendar and then not know where to get the whole job done..

Thanks gals..I'll look again. On Staples site under calendars they show customizing just the top part. I'm looking to use the calendar templates we have for the date part as well so I can add my own holidays and special dates to the calendar-basically just printing everything on their blank pages and having them bound.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it..I'll check again. I just didn't want to buy the calendar templates, make the calendar and then not know where to get the whole job done..

Don't look under the calendar section. Just print them individually as pages - like you would any other type of copy job (imagine if you were just getting some papers/flyers/poster printed and not calendars). Then, you can ask for custom binding if you want.

Cherise..AH that's probably it..treat the job as a bound book or something and then set it up book wise using the calendar pages. That makes sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that.Thanks!

Archived