Time To Make Those Fingers Happy! Post Game Starts Now!

Wxchic

Guest crankydragon
And just a little happy dance to note that I've passed 100 posts, the vast majority of them being this month. Yay!

And hey, new LO in my gallery. Go give it some love, and get more posts of your own. :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Noillid2
My goal this month was to make at least 150 posts. The second goal was to hit the 250 mark. With this post I hit 250. This was fun game. Thank you Scrap Girls!

[quote name='wxchic' post='70118' date='Oct 31 2006, 10:38 PM']If my initial compilations are correct, then Bellagirl had over 800 posts this month! Could that be?? Bellgirl, were you THAT chatty??[/quote]

Oh she was! Way to go! LOL your poor fingers!

Guest bellagirl
O M Gosh was I that chatty and I didn`t even open my mouth. In fact dh asked me the other night why I wasn`t answering his question and I said because I`m trying to think of a word with a Y that hasn`t been used. LOL I wasn`t sure what my number was when I started but made a goal of getting to the next level. Then when I made that I was addicted. This has been so much fun and it was also educational because it made you think. Now I want to get to 2000 :breakdance:

Guest OrianaVianey
I made 500 post in one week once... but I don't think I 've ever made 800 in one month... LOL after one week of typing hard, I'll need some rest... LOL

500 and 800 WOW! I'm happy with my 152 or 3 or something I started i believe at 3.. My goal though for the end of the year is 400. So I guess I better keep on typing :) It's been a blast and a great way to get to know everyone! Congrats everyone!

The November game is Bingo! Check out the contests section for rules on how to play. The results for the post contest were published in Friday's newsletter. If you aren't signed up for the newsletter, you should be! ;) You can get it from the homepage of the site as well.

This was a great way to find my way around the forum and the gallery. I can't wait till the next one now especially since I have found all of the gallery!!
Thanks very much for this and for the prize I was thrilled!!!

Archived