Does One Have To Post To Youtube In Order To Share?

ArizonaAngel

When you upload a video to YouTube, you have the option to make your video Public (anyone can search for and view), Unlisted (anyone with the link can view), or

Private (only people you choose can view).

You could upload your video and list it as unlisted, then put a link here, or embed it into the post (Ro's given instructions).

When you upload a video to YouTube, you have the option to make your video Public (anyone can search for and view), Unlisted (anyone with the link can view), or

You could upload your video and list it as unlisted, then put a link here, or embed it into the post (Ro's given instructions).

That's good to know. Thanks for the info Elisha!

OK, I'm off to explore and then look for Ro's instructions. Thanks Elisha.

OK, I'm off to explore and then look for Ro's instructions. Thanks Elisha.

Hey Brenda, I'm not sure if these will be any help, but here are links to uploading to You Tube and posting your presentation in the SG forum:

Uploading and Video Creation

How to Post Your You Tube Presentation in the Forum

HTH :)

OK, I am a bit disappointed because I went ahead and put my presentation on YouTube even though I was reluctant and they have disabled the audio because even though I own the CD with the music and I'm not selling my video, the music company WMG (Warner Music Group) does not allow any of their music on YouTube. I could post it here but you won't be able to hear the audio. So, I'm asking again, is there any other option for sharing this with my SG friends or is YouTube my ONLY option?

Archived