Questions About Windows Dvd Maker

Becster

Now that my programs at church are all out of the way I'm excited to get my new presentations ready for gifts. I've never used Win DVD Maker before and I thought this would be the best place to ask.

If I want to include several presentations on one DVD, can I do that? Will it allow me to upload three or four and have them show up as different 'chapters'?

Or, should I combine them all into one long presentation and find that 'chapters' that way?

I've never even successfully burned a DVD before, I gave up trying several years ago. But that was using a specific DVD software that was a big bust.

I have Win Vista, Powerpoint 2003, and Leawo. (It will be the pro version soon, that's what I've asked for for Christmas, lol.)

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can use Windows DVD Maker to make your movies. I'ts very easy. You'll have to make sure that the PowerPoint has been turned into the right format of video first. That's what the PowerPoint to Video Pro software is all about.

And you can combine PowerPoint presentations. I've given directions elsewhere (and even answered that other string last night), but it's getting missed.

I'm in the process of writing some tutorials about how to do these things and I'll get them out in the blog today. Then I'll come back and tell you that they are read.

So hold on... help is on the way!

Archived