Folded Greeting Cards (Free)

(lynn)

I am looking for any program or directions that will show me how to make folded greeting cards on a Mac. In PSE9 you have to pay extra to make the folded cards. I would like to make them half fold or quarter fold using only one sheet of paper. If there is no such program maybe we could have a class on making folded cards? (Flat cards are easy) Any ideas will be appreciated.

mrh (Lynn)

Lynn, I know there are templates in the boutique. I've done my own freehand, too, although on a pc. In your word processing program, you set normal margins on 3 sides, then make the 4th (left for the front page) really wide - 6 inches, I think. Set the inside of the card either as a second front page, or as three columns (middle one about 2 inches). Printing them so all the pages come out in the right direction is the tricky part. Hope this makes sense. Good luck with the cards. I hope someone else has some better ideas. Duh, Aggie - does your software have a card-making option?

Thank you to all who sent suggestions for "folded cards". I hope to get some cards made soon and will try to attend Creative Cards Chat on 1st Tuesday of each month.

Happy holidays to all --for whatever holiday you may celebrate.

mrh-- Lynn

• 1 month later...

Archived