Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lomiller

Any Southern Idaho Folks

7 posts in this topic

:)Are there any digital scrappers from Southern Idaho on this site? Would love to find someone close to home to bounce ideas off of.

I'm in Oregon, but I drive through Idaho a couple times a year. Guess that isn't quite the same. Welcome to ScrapGirls! We're happy to have you here.

I'm in Colorado, but pop in & out of here at all hours. Welcome to ScrapGirls--this is a great place to get advice & help on your scrapping!

We've had members from the Boise area, but I don't recall if they're still active.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad you joined!

I'm not from Idaho, but we visit family there semi-often (depends on the year!). What part of Idaho are you in? We have family in Eagle and DH grew up in Burley. Welcome to ScrapGirls!

And I'm in central Oregon, pretty close to southern Idaho. I know what you mean about bouncing ideas off other members. I'd love to have someone close by to scrap with! Welcome to Scrap Girls, we're not geographically close, but we manage to get together and exchange ideas and information!

I have lots of family in Shelly, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Rire areas, but I'm not there. :) It seems like a second home to me though.