My First Presentation - We Love You Daddy!

ArizonaAngel

This is a bit of a test because I am using my Shutterfly site and not YouTube. My DH tested it for me this morning and it looks like it works. I would like to know if anyone has any difficulty viewing it so that I can try and resolve any problems.

This is a presentation that I did to send to my DS who is currently deployed to Afghanistan. His son and his twin daughters are growing so fast and I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift for him to have some video that he could look at when he needs a "Daddy fix". It is my first one and the videos have lots of background noise (and silly Grandma talk), but this is my first one and everyone has to start somewhere. I used Ang Campbell's Girly Girl and Rough and Tumble presentations and collections along with Sarah Batdorf's Basic Shadows styles. I hope you enjoy!

http://brendac1.shutterfly.com/230

This is a bit of a test because I am using my Shutterfly site and not YouTube. My DH tested it for me this morning and it looks like it works. I would like to know if anyone has any difficulty viewing it so that I can try and resolve any problems.

This is a presentation that I did to send to my DS who is currently deployed to Afghanistan. His son and his twin daughters are growing so fast and I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift for him to have some video that he could look at when he needs a "Daddy fix". It is my first one and the videos have lots of background noise (and silly Grandma talk), but this is my first one and everyone has to start somewhere. I used Ang Campbell's Girly Girl and Rough and Tumble presentations and collections along with Sarah Batdorf's Basic Shadows styles. I hope you enjoy!

http://brendac1.shutterfly.com/230

Absolutely delightful, Brenda! First I smiled - then I cried - then I smiled so more and cried some more! What a special gift!

Thank you to your son and to Tas - I know it's hard on everyone!

........and thank you so much for sharing this!

Brenda, I had no trouble at all viewing. Some of the photos are awesome and I love the music too! It's all just so beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Maybe too many people are trying to watch it right now. Or something else is up. It tells me that it is loading. And there's a message at the bottom (below the title and date) that says "Sorry, we're having problems processing the video, Visit our help section for troubleshooting tips."

I'll try again later.

I did watch the other video, though. lol My volome was down really low...I think it was pumpkin he was eating. Cute!

I didn't have any problems seeing it either yesterday - I did get an error message while I was watching it but it quickly went away and the video continued - it is just darling! What a sweet thing for you to do for your son, Brenda.

Turned out great, he will love it! I wish it had been an option when Bryan was deployed & Taliah was changing so fast. I think he spent most of her first 2 yrs in Qtar & Afghanistan. This is going to mean the world to your son!

SO Precious!

And the "silly Grandma talk" is an important part of it.

What a treasure for him!

I also had trouble reading the text, but I'm on a smaller screen (laptop) and that may explain it.

Please thank your son for his Service for us.

So fun! THanks for sharing it. You've inspired me to do one for DH for CHristmas. He can play it during the day at work when he's missing being home with the girls. It's a gift he'd never suspect! WOO HOO! Off to find the Presentation(s) I'm going to use.

Archived