Leawo Pro Oddity

Becster

Of course, this only happened on the last of the 5 videos I need for my mother in-law's gift. *sigh* :hit-head-with-hammer:

My presentation plays just fine in PowerPoint, and the timing with the music is perfect. But when I convert it, the music ends four slides before the end of the presentation and just leaves a dead space with no music.

I checked the Leawo Pro settings (even though I hadn't changed anything) and it's set to follow my timings that I set up in PowerPoint.

I've converted to both mp4 and to avi with the same results each time. Has anyone else encountered this? I've submitted a support ticket to Leawo, but I thought I would ask here as well.

Becky I've had a couple of strange things happen with mine too but somehow they seem to have ironed themselves out. Hope someone can help with a suggestion. Isn't it always at the most inopportune time that these things happen. Guess any time is annoying. Good luck. Kay

Problem solved, I suppose it was Operator Error. *g* It really shouldn't have worked in Power Point. The song was way shorter than the timing I had for the slides. So, I re-calculated and saved it under a new name and now it times out just right!

Archived