Hybrid Atc Sign Up Details

Bride

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are SOOOO fast! I got the backs of mine printed, but have just started to think about what's going on the front. At least I 'm thinking about it!

LOL! It's probably because this is my first time making them...so I just barged right in without knowing what I'm doing!

You gals are killing me and I'm getting VERY nervous! I am still working on getting this month's hybrid cards into the mail tomorrow hopefully.

How are you so far ahead! Yikes!!! :o

And speaking of those cards.....I had yours ready to go into the mail, but when I got to the post box I discovered I had failed to put a stamp on them! Tomorrow for sure, I promise!

No worries MariJ! This is all fun and games! I only sent my early because I'm on the other side of the US and wanted to give the USPS time to get it there. :plane:

Angela, I just noticed that you're in Oregon! Where??? I'm in Bend!

I'm in Tualatin. I was in Bend over the summer with my husband. We stopped so he could show me a mill he worked on in the past...but they've turned it into an REI! LOL! Then we went on to the High Desert Museum and then on to the Cowboy Dinner Tree. Was great! Beautiful area!!!

You gals are killing me and I'm getting VERY nervous! I am still working on getting this month's hybrid cards into the mail tomorrow hopefully.

How are you so far ahead! Yikes!!! :o

And speaking of those cards.....I had yours ready to go into the mail, but when I got to the post box I discovered I had failed to put a stamp on them! Tomorrow for sure, I promise!

Oh no problem or rush, Ann - I thought yours would go today or most surely tomorrow - now it's either tomorrow or Saturday.

Too much life and company got in the way today! :)

No worries MariJ! This is all fun and games! I only sent my early because I'm on the other side of the US and wanted to give the USPS time to get it there. :plane:

Whew.. Looking forward to seeing it eventually and I laughed at your airplane! :D

I'm in Tualatin. I was in Bend over the summer with my husband. We stopped so he could show me a mill he worked on in the past...but they've turned it into an REI! LOL! Then we went on to the High Desert Museum and then on to the Cowboy Dinner Tree. Was great! Beautiful area!!!

Well, give me a call if you ever get over here again. I know all the really HOT spots!

Well, give me a call if you ever get over here again. I know all the really HOT spots!

I will! We could "Do the town!" :yippee:

Whew! I saw your posts about being finished and some cards being already in the mail and I had to go back and look at the first post to make sure I wasn't late! Youall are really, really fast ladies!

Whew! I saw your posts about being finished and some cards being already in the mail and I had to go back and look at the first post to make sure I wasn't late! Youall are really, really fast ladies!

LOL! It's not always good to be fast...now I have all this time to wait before the swap/chat. :justthinkingabout it:

I haven't even started! But I've got some inspiration and an idea of what I'm going to do. Once I get started, it shouldn't take long. It's just the getting started!

I haven't even started! But I've got some inspiration and an idea of what I'm going to do. Once I get started, it shouldn't take long. It's just the getting started!

Well, Elisha.. Gulp - I haven't even started yet, either - just sent off my hybrid cards today. But, I don't even have my ideas yet - yikes!

I just wanted to let Angela know that her cards arrived safe and sound .... and they are beautiful!! Wait until you see these, ladies!!

Got mine done this morning before I went to work so will glue them together tomorrow and hopefully will get them in the post before Sat :)

I recieved the Christmas ones in the post today and they are so gorgeous. You ladies are so talented :)

I'm so releived you got those, Jane! That has always been Shannon's and my worst nightmare. When you said your's had not come I thought, oh no! this just happened with Andrea!! Thank you to all those who sent their extra "countries" atc to Andrea ... she said she received them.

Wow! Everyone is really on the ball this time! Mine are still just drifting around in my head. I'll work on them after my surgery on Thursday I'm thinking -

You'll be so relieved after your surgery is over...that I'm sure you'll get all kinds of ideas!

Wow! Everyone is really on the ball this time! Mine are still just drifting around in my head. I'll work on them after my surgery on Thursday I'm thinking -

You'll be so relieved after your surgery is over...that I'm sure you'll get all kinds of ideas!

LOL Oh, I hope so!

Archived