Hybrid Atc Sign Up Details

Bride

Do you love ATC's (Artist's Trading Cards) and also love to play with glitter, glue, sequins, buttons, lace, ribbon, shells, and anything else shiny ? Well than this is a perfect swap for you. We do a bi-monthly Hybrid ATC Swap at ScrapGirls. You will make anywhere from 9 up to 18 (max for signing up) cards that measure 2.5 x 3.5 (either horizontal or vertical). The card base is usually created with your digital scrap book supplies then printed and embellished using anything under the sun! You then mail them to ME, in a baseball trading card sleeve folded accordian style which will then usually fit in a standard envelope, with enough postage for them to return and a SASE for your cards coming back!

Details:

Sign Up: Cut off date is December 30th. It is limited to the first 18 that sign up here in this thread!

Cards are Due By: February 9th

Theme: by unanimous vote ... Valentines!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shannon Received

Lei Done

Carla Received

Theresa (teecee) Received

Marilyn (MariJ) Received

Diane (Florida granny) Received

Elisha (Elibar) Received

AnnBK Received

Gayle (smiles) Received

Sara Arell Received

Carol (lorac) Received

Dori Received

Karen (butterflykisses) Received

Angela (Molczan) Received

Jane (in NZ) Received

Oh, I so want to do this swap! I'm going to think about it for a couple of days before I commit though - I LOVE the Valentine theme and I've already looked through my stash and I think I can, I think I can, I think I can - need to wait a couple of days before I KNOW I can though!

Glad to have you back in, Sara!

Thank you, Lei - I'm so happy to be back in! My itchy, sticky fingers have been just waiting for this go round! :) :) :) And of course, you always inspire me and give me the incentive I need to sign up again!

Okay, sign me up for another go-round with the hybrid ATC's. I'm going to try and do my cards a little different this time.

Want me to come help you and bring my sticky fingers and glue, Carol? :hahohi: :hahohi: :hahohi::eekout:

OK - I've decided! I'm in! I'm sooooo excited to be back in the swap again!

Okay, sign me up for another go-round with the hybrid ATC's. I'm going to try and do my cards a little different this time.

GOODIE! Sara and Carol are joining us this round :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

GOODIE! Sara and Carol are joining us this round :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Expect mushy, gushy, huggie stuff from my little sticky fingers! :) :)

Icky, sticky, ooey, gooey, greasy kid's stuff?

Icky, sticky, ooey, gooey, greasy kid's stuff?

YUP! About as icky, sticky, ooey, gooey, and greasy as kid's stuff can get (according to the gospel of Carol (lorac)! Heeeheeeeheee! BUT, I must say that I am getting better thanks to Lei's suggestion of a Glue Runner - however, I still do use my icky, sticky stuff on occasion - maybe i should send "wet naps" along with my cards to wipe the ickiness from my cards? LOL LOL :)

Want me to come help you and bring my sticky fingers and glue, Carol? :hahohi: :hahohi: :hahohi::eekout:

I don't know. With your sticky fingers and mine, we might get one of the cats stuck to the card.

I don't know. With your sticky fingers and mine, we might get one of the cats stuck to the card.

Well, at least they'd let you sleep if we got them stuck in another room! :)

Oooh, me, me, me, please!

Yeah Dori! I was hoping you had enough fun that you would want to try it again!! This round you will be mailing your cards to me - I'll pm you my postal address.

12 and counting.........this is going to be one fun ATC hybrid swap! I love Valentine's Day swaps! Looked at my stash again and with all of the ideas rolling around in my head I think another trip to Michael's may be in order! I should have asked for GC's to Michael's for Christmas!

Archived