Hybrid Atc Sign Up Details

Bride

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I sent enough postage! Lei, if I didn't, let me know and I will send you some stamps!

I don't think I put my return address on there, so if it is shy on postage you will probably get a slip from your postman saying "postage due". But it looked like everyone had enough (or more than enough) to cover.

A hint on making your sase, if when you address the envelope to yourself AND you put yourself as the sender the postman/woman will deliver (even if postage is due).

I got mine :) on Saturday. They are all so awesome. They certainly put a smile on my face! I couldn't pick a favorite!!!!!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone tomorrow.

I told you that you would be blown away!! :D

Gayle, no chat. We are going to continue the swaps but not have the monthly chat there just werent' enough ladies attending regularly.

I got my cards they are fantastic, WOW!

I will soon start the thread for the next set to cards too!

Yep, they are fantastic .... I was not telling any tall tales!! :D

Gayle, no chat. We are going to continue the swaps but not have the monthly chat there just werent' enough ladies attending regularly.

Will be looking forward to the thread for the next set Shannon! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

A hint on making your sase, if when you address the envelope to yourself AND you put yourself as the sender the postman/woman will deliver (even if postage is due).

Great hint Lei! TFS! :)

Great hint Lei! TFS! :)

That IS a great hint, Lei - and I knew that, but didn't do it! :(

thanks - I couldn't remember if this one was on or not.

Oh, my, oh, my.............my mail just came! These cards are all just beautiful - I've been sitting here oohing and aahing over them for the last few minutes - thank you so much everyone! What a treasure!

......and I have to add......angels walk among us and we are blessed.

After looking around in the various Galleries, not certain where we should post these. Can someone help!

Sara they are pretty cool!

I think they still get posted here: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/450-hybrid-atc-swap/

A big hug and a thank you to Lei for organizing our swap, organizing our cards and mailing them out to all of us! You're the best! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

The mail just came and the ATC's were in my mailbox. WOW! They sure are gorgeous. You gals really outdid yourselves this time. I love them all. And, again of course, I forgot to sign and add the numbers on the backs of my cards. Will I ever remember????? :dunno:

Again, :bighug: to Lei for putting this all together for us. You've done a wonderful job.

Can't believe mine actually made it today! What an absolutely fabulous collection this one is. Everyone was at their absolute best...you'll have a hard time topping this next time around! Thanks all, it is just so delightful to have these beautiful creations in my hands. And thanks to you, Lei, I know putting everything together has to be a challenge. I really appreciate your efforts.

And by the way, mine was short of postage and since it had my return addy on it, I can just leave the extra money in the out going mail box tomorrow. Pretty convenient!

I got my cards and yowza! They are beautiful! I did a video of them and put them on my

channel. Guys, I had so much fun!

Angela, what a nice surprise to see all the cards on YouTube! You did such a great job describing all of them, and it was a treat to see them on video. Very cool. Yours was amazing, by the way. I love holding it up to the light.

Got mine today too!! you ladies surely outdid yourselves. This is such a gorgeous set!!! I'm grinning, and my daughter is coveting them. She said, can I have this one, no this one, well this one...

Archived