Hybrid Atc Sign Up Details

Bride

I'm sooooo happy everyone is getting their cards so quickly. I had so much fun coordinating (and teasing you all!). Angela - thanks for posting them all on You Tube - what a nice surprise that was!! Can't wait for the next challenge!!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my cards and yowza! They are beautiful! I did a video of them and put them on my

channel. Guys, I had so much fun!

Great video Angela! Thanks for posting! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I got my cards and yowza! They are beautiful! I did a video of them and put them on my

channel. Guys, I had so much fun!

Wow! Angela! How sweet you are to put the cards on YouTube! That was definitely a fun surprise to see you going through all of the cards and describing them one by one! Fabulous! You do exactly what I do - each one, I have to touch and look and ooh and aaahhhhh - and wonder, hmmmmm.....how did they do that? The cards are all outstanding this time - everyone did a beautiful job with them.

And thank you so much for putting them on YouTube! That was quite a treat!

I'm awake at this early hour for some strange reason and as I sat here this morning I couldn't resist looking at all of my cards again! As I went over each and every one of them oohing and aahing over all of the beautiful work everyone did and the way everyone glitzed and glammed their cards, I thought - "wow, there's alot of love in these cards" - and each of them are so very special to me. What a great reminder of the wonderful friends we have here whom we hold so dear.

Thank you everyone for my absolutely gorgeous Valentine cards. They are such a treasure!

I'm awake at this early hour for some strange reason and as I sat here this morning I couldn't resist looking at all of my cards again! As I went over each and every one of them oohing and aahing over all of the beautiful work everyone did and the way everyone glitzed and glammed their cards, I thought - "wow, there's alot of love in these cards" - and each of them are so very special to me. What a great reminder of the wonderful friends we have here whom we hold so dear.

Thank you everyone for my absolutely gorgeous Valentine cards. They are such a treasure!

I agree Sara! I'm sure Lei's house has glitter all over it from having to deal with sorting out all these cards too...LOL!

I agree Sara! I'm sure Lei's house has glitter all over it from having to deal with sorting out all these cards too...LOL!

I don't mind a little glitter here and there! My husband thinks the SG pixies have been around leaving their little pixie dust! LOL!! And you pronounced my name perfect!

Thanks for the wonderful video Angela. You did a perfect job of describing each and every card. I love all the cards and would have a hard time picking out my favorite. Love to all of my fellow scrappers.

Right back at you, Carol!!

Got mine today too!! you ladies surely outdid yourselves. This is such a gorgeous set!!! I'm grinning, and my daughter is coveting them. She said, can I have this one, no this one, well this one...

Sign her up for next time! I'll bet she has some creative ideas, too. :) Your card was gorgeous, by the way. I love it!

I finally cleared off my memory card and here is a photo of my little sewing project! I can't wait for spring!

Ohhhhhh Carlaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .... ol' buddy, o' pal of mine ..... ♥♥♥ I L♥ve this!! ..... did you make two?? :D Sisters should match! :D

I finally cleared off my memory card and here is a photo of my little sewing project! I can't wait for spring!

Ohhhhhh Carlaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .... ol' buddy, o' pal of mine ..... ♥♥♥ I L♥ve this!! ..... did you make two?? :D Sisters should match! :D

LOL, Lei! It is darling, Carla! Your talents just continue to astound me! I'm not sure I could even figure out how to thread my sewing machine any longer - LOL Honest! It's been awhile since I've sewed!

Wow, Carla - good for you - it's BEAUTIFUL! And, Lei you two are too funny!

I say again - this is the most entertaining thread around... :D

Wow, Carla - good for you - it's BEAUTIFUL! And, Lei you two are too funny!

I say again - this is the most entertaining thread around... :D

WOW!!!!!! I cannot sew. It requires too much attention to detail to fit my personality. I envy those who can. It is truly a skilled artform.

:bighug: Oh my goodness Angela thank you so much for posting the YouTube video - that is amazing AND yes the little laminate tag does come out of the heart pouch on my ATC.

Also, I wanted to let you know I received 2 packages today, one from Lei and one from Elisha both sent me several ATC's --- thank you so much for doing this girls, I can't tell you how much this brightened my day! :bighug:

Oh... super pretty and great for spring! Lei, I had to laugh at your comments, too. I agree with MariJ -- this is the most entertaining thread around!

I third that!

Archived