Working On 2 Pages (Images) At Once

Ann S.

In PaintShop Pro X3, I was able to type Ctrl N and get a 12x12 image with rulers attached top and left side. Repeat and get the 2nd page, both on the same work space. I could grab the ruler bar on each one and move it around to work on each page (while still viewing the other page). Now, in PSP X4, I can only get an image (with the rulers not attached) and then a second image on another tab. In other words, I can't view them at the same time. How do I get them both on the same work space and get the rulers attached to each page? Sure hope someone can help me with this. I'm currently having to resort to using PSP X3 until I can figure this out.

Sorry you haven't gotten an answer on this. I've never used PSP. I know that in PS/PSE, you can change the view to see all of them. I would think there is something similar is PSP. Hopefully some of our PSP users will see this thread and help you out.

I just did a little search on it, and it looks like PSP 4 switched to the tabbed workspace (like Photoshop did in CS4) drove me nuts until I figured out how to switch it. In CS4, I can change it in my preferences. Perhaps you can look there in PSP. I can also grab the top bar of a "docked" image and just drag it into the work space so it floats like they used to. Maybe something like that will work for you too.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't ever done a double layout, but it seems if you go to the windows menu and uncheck tabbed documents, it might help. then you can tile your windows so they are side by side. Otherwise you could work around it by making a 24 x 24 work space (or 26 x 26 so you can have space in between), but it would be a heck of a file size! LOL

Archived