Fold & Curl Paper Template

Can someone direct me to a good tutorial or video on how to use these? I'm not a beginner. I've done lots of clipping masks, layering, erasing techniques, but this is giving me fits. Maybe my brain isn't working tonight! The directions for using paper templates doesn't seem to help much with these. I have even looked through my "More Scrapbook Secrets" book and can't see which might be helpful. Any suggestions or can someone who has worked with these a lot, give me step by step instructions? I figured I would start by putting the photo on top of the base layer and clipping it to that, but that doesn't seem right.

Thanks for the help, but I can't seem to download the pdf file. When I click on it I get the error msg :"[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment."

I am logged in, naturally or I wouldn't be able to post here. I'm on a Mac using Firefox. I've downloaded pdfs before and also just opened them from the browser, so I am at a loss as to why I'm having problems.

Thanks for the help, but I can't seem to download the pdf file. When I click on it I get the error msg :"[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment."

I am logged in, naturally or I wouldn't be able to post here. I'm on a Mac using Firefox. I've downloaded pdfs before and also just opened them from the browser, so I am at a loss as to why I'm having problems.

That is odd, I created the pdf on a Mac so you shouldn't be having an issue. Can you send me a PM and give me your email so I can email you a copy? That might work.

Send PM

• 1 year later...

Archived