2011 Tree Of Doom

April Showers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH, Man.. I have been searching each night when I sit to rest and I'm SO CLOSE, but stuck on a few papers.

That star is tricky, April.

I need some encouragement. I so wanted to finish it.. Sigh.. :(

I pulled it out of my stash... so obviously it was easier for me to find. ;)

You can do it!

I thought I found it, but now I'm not at all sure. I actually pulled up what I thought it was from my stash and now I'm even more confused and not sure of a few I thought I had. Sigh -- going in the wrong direction here......

Keep in mind I am working on a 13-inch screen. AARRggghhhh...... I tried enlarging in PE but it gets blurry...

Not giving up, yet. Back to work. Can you believe I was so frustrated before I took a break to wash the kitchen floor and put clothes in the dryer???? :D

Thanks for the encouragement.

Sometimes I can get things sharper by changing it to a higher resolution. It gets some noise in it, but should be easier to tell.... and make sure you saved the 600 pixel image.

Heehee... You all made me laugh! Thanks for the encouragement, smiles and fingers-crossed. Off to send it in. Ready April?

I want to say "Thanks for the fun game."........... But, then again - not so sure how fun this was! Amazing how addictive it is. Ok, Thanks April! :)

Happy New Year!

MariJ - Great, glad to hear you made it... I found mine fast this year and what a treat because my DH was off the 26th so It was a Happy Day all around....

Very Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to you All !!!

And Thanks again April for all the hard work you put into this game for us!

Archived