8.5X11 Requests

I figured, with the exciting news about the move toward more 8.5x11 products in the boutique, that it would be a good idea to start a topic about things we'd like to see ... either new products, or existing ones modified.

Many products are easy enough to crop as needed, but there are a few I can think of off the top of my head that I'd like to see in the new format.

Angie Briggs' "A New Me" paper super mini

Cherise Oleson's ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Picture a Day

Melanie Johnson's ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Photo Book 1 and ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Photo Book 2

Amanda Fraijo-Tobin's Artsy Papers as seen HERE

Shalae Tippetts' Story Telling Paper Super Mini

Thao Cosgrove's Assemble Your Own Zoom Pages: Life Binder

And I'm sure there are many more.

Not that you designers aren't already busy enough, eh? Haha!

I would like to see the following in 8.5 x 11:

Baby Chronicles

Baby Chronicles Easy Pages

EHI_SS_DLOTmpAlbum_BabyBook2-12x12

EHI_SS_DLOTmpAlbum_BabyBook1-12x12

Unfortunately you won't get those Baby Book templates in 8.5x11 format, because that designer is no longer with Scrap Girls. But perhaps some of the other baby templates/collections will be adapted for you.

I completely agree about Melanies Photobooks. I would LOVE those in 8 1/2 x 11. I tried resizing them, and they were ok, but not near as good as her origionals. I'd love her to do some up. I think we could easily do the story telling paper mini. I"ll see what I can do... hopeully I didn't merge the files, sometimes I do that without thinking. LOL.

Archived