Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BethLang

The Lang Family Year In Review 2011

10 posts in this topic

Beth, it's wonderful! I see you have been quite busy this past year. :) Congratulations on the wonderful addition to your family! Aaidan does indeed have the most wonderful smile. And Annabelle looks very good in short hair. You look radiant in the pictures, too. I'm so glad things have worked out so nicely - I know it took a long time. Enjoy your wonderful family!

Thanks for sharing your great presentation.

I watched the whole thing and it's wonderful! Adorable photos of beautiful little ones - I enjoyed it very much! :)

AWESOME Beth!! What fun photos and the music is perfect. Nice job.

Great effort Beth. What a wonderful keepsake for your family. It was lovely. Kay

Fabulous, Beth! Annabelle is just precious and you did an beautiful job with your presentation! The childen look so happy togehter!

You said it was long, but I watched every slide! What a wonderful review! I really like the music you chose and the zoo slides are so cute with many of your photos! (great bedroom btw!) Congratulations on your expanded family, what beautiful memories you are creating, Beth!

Ah Beth, that was fantastic! I loved every minute of it. Its so great seeing Anabelle grow up, and such a grown up little lady she is too! And to see Aidan come into your family is just so exciting. He does look like one happy camper. And its good to see you still around. I know you've had a very busy year, but Ive missed seeing you. What a special way to keep in touch. Thanks for sharing this with us. You've got a precious family.