Jumpstart January 2012 Chit-Chat

tiza126

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like fun - I'm up to trying. Is this the January version of Re-June-venate? I actually managed to keep up with that one. ;)

Yep, this is the January version of Re-June-Venate. Hope you'll be playing along Marilyn :D

I am planning to start back scrapping tomorrow, and this is a great way to start. I want to take it a little slow at first, and see how I do, but right now I'm feeling much better. I can use this jumpstart January to get myself going again.

I am planning to start back scrapping tomorrow, and this is a great way to start. I want to take it a little slow at first, and see how I do, but right now I'm feeling much better. I can use this jumpstart January to get myself going again.

Glad to see you back, Joyce...I've missed you. Hope all is going well.

So glad to see you again, Joyce! Hope you are okay... I missed out on what's going on, but definitely missed you here! Just glad to see you write that you are feeling better from whatever it was!!

Sounds like fun - I'm up to trying. Is this the January version of Re-June-venate? I actually managed to keep up with that one. ;)

Yep, this is the January version of Re-June-Venate. Hope you'll be playing along Marilyn :D

Sure will be playing. Thanks Theresa! ;)

Archived