Jumpstart January 2012 Chit-Chat

tiza126

Help. I am really struggling to post links. I believe I am following the instructions to the letter but when I post my links they are gobbledy gook. Even when I seem to get the purple highlighted text (as the insturctions say I should) when I link on them to test, I get a "malicious website" error in big red scary letters. Oh, I'm so frustrated - I've spent literally hours on this. I've recently had Norton 2012 installed - does anyone think this might be the problem?

Any luck?? I sent you a pm.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillary posted in the JJ thread that she's all straightened out, thank goodness, that was worrisome! :)

It's funny that LO comments don't count - I'd think that would be an important. #...

Jode, you need to chit-chat more, haha.. :D

Jode, we got to see some turtles on the trip. The one in particular we were observing laid too close to the water as she couldn't make it up the the 1 metre drop to the sand dunes so we got to help relocate the eggs. I have done a paper LO of the event.

I am so far behind. I've been down in the dumps and I'm just now starting to get my mojo back.

You still have plenty of time to get caught up Heather :)

Have to boost my 'talkiness' up for this JJ 2012 task. Maybe I'll hit the games for awhile and add a few comments to my total. Can we use the 'games' for adding to our total?

Yep, posts in the games threads count towards your total. Have fun! :D

I am so far behind. I've been down in the dumps and I'm just now starting to get my mojo back.

January is a hard month to get moving. I just finished packing all my Christmas decorations away. Vacuumed all the sparkles and dust bunnies, and now I feel a little in control. Keep working on this challenge. I've never done it before but it is fun and It makes you feel involved.

Keep going.

January is a hard month to get moving. I just finished packing all my Christmas decorations away. Vacuumed all the sparkles and dust bunnies, and now I feel a little in control. Keep working on this challenge. I've never done it before but it is fun and It makes you feel involved.

Keep going.

Great advice! ;)

Have to boost my 'talkiness' up for this JJ 2012 task. Maybe I'll hit the games for awhile and add a few comments to my total. Can we use the 'games' for adding to our total?

I hope so because I haad the same idea. Maybe we'll have to start a game of our own!

I haven't posted a lot lately because I've been limiting my computer time, and usually spend it in the gallery, posting on layouts. But, since my neck is quite a bit better, I need to step it up a little, and this challenge will help me do that. I love JJ.

You still have plenty of time to get caught up Heather :)

Glad your mojo is coming back! :) And yes...you can get caught up! Have fun.

I haven't posted a lot lately because I've been limiting my computer time, and usually spend it in the gallery, posting on layouts. But, since my neck is quite a bit better, I need to step it up a little, and this challenge will help me do that. I love JJ.

I have missed seeing you as much Joyce. Glad your neck is feeling better! Enjoy JJ!

I have missed seeing you as much Joyce. Glad your neck is feeling better! Enjoy JJ!

Me too - have missed you around here, Joyce! Take care and sure glad you are feeling much better now. :)

Me too - have missed you around here, Joyce! Take care and sure glad you are feeling much better now. :)

Thanks ladies. I miss it when I'm not here, but I still have to be careful and not overdo the computer. It seems to be what sets my neck off worse than anything I do. I changed chairs, but that hasn't helped. I think it's the way I sit, but haven't been able to figure out exactly what. But my new meds are helping a lot by quieting the runaway nerves in my neck and head.

Man I have a ton of posting to do. I have been having a freezing winter. Here is rarely snows for more than one day and it rarely hits below zero. Today it was -8 when I took the kids to school!!! arghghgh. Was it cold!!!

My heater stopped working in the night and now I have it working but the house is still cold. It will take all day to get it warmed up again.

I guess I will be posting more. Glad to see i'm not the only one who finds that as "challanging"

Gallery posts count too! They add to your total. There are a few galleries that were set up funny a long time ago and they may not add to the total, but for the most part they do!

Gallery posts count too! They add to your total. There are a few galleries that were set up funny a long time ago and they may not add to the total, but for the most part they do!

April, the ones in the JJ gallery do not count, but perhaps you already knew that. It really doesn't matter, since 25 posts is easy to get if you post at all.

I need help finding where to see "my favorites" in the gallery. I looked at the link given to save in there, but when I try to find how to see my favorites, the directions don't seem to get me where I need to go. Is that from the old version of the website? Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Ann, did you see the answers in this post? Help for My Favorites?

Let us know if you need more help. ;)

Found them -- thanks so much!

April, the ones in the JJ gallery do not count, but perhaps you already knew that. It really doesn't matter, since 25 posts is easy to get if you post at all.

They should count.... let me go check the gallery settings.

I fixed it. Let me know if it still doesn't count for you. (The Events Gallery was set up to not have them count (not sure why) so when I added a new sub-gallery, those were the default settings. Hopefully I fixed ALL the galleries in the Events Section.

And if you find other galleries that aren't counting, send me a PM about it and I'll see if it is one I can fix!

We want all your gallery posts to add to your post count. :) Happy posting!

I fixed it. Let me know if it still doesn't count for you. (The Events Gallery was set up to not have them count (not sure why) so when I added a new sub-gallery, those were the default settings. Hopefully I fixed ALL the galleries in the Events Section.

And if you find other galleries that aren't counting, send me a PM about it and I'll see if it is one I can fix!

We want all your gallery posts to add to your post count. :) Happy posting!

Thanks, April.

Archived