Jumpstart January 2012

tiza126

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #5 completed

Okay, I anticipated that and the one I posted is what I actually did last night. But it only has one of my photos in it. You can see it here: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/uploads/1325129915/gallery_19016_619_112188.jpg

And here's the one with both photos -- maybe if I find more time I'll try something else using both of them. :)

Task #4 done (link below)

Ended up using just the one photo for now, must go back and read if I need more... but that can be tomorrow, its quarter past 3 and I need to go to bed!!! tfl :-)

d'oh! Fresh eyes the next day and I see I needed "2 or more" photos so I have reworked what I had to add another photo, here is the PROPER rule abiding link!

Task #2. I spent the few "flat" days between Christmas and New Year doing some still life photography. The attached photograph is of a wooden artist's maniquin "juggling" oranges whilst walking along the street (a composite of 5 photos) I recommend still life photography for anyone who has not tried it. It's a great way of putting your camera through its paces.

Very difficult to choose what would go with my composite photo. I chose a fruit based collection, a photographic themed brush and an artistic embellishment. Apologies - the links are not correctly done - I will learn how to do this properly!

Sheri Johnson's Tropical Fruit Collction (http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/16104/tropical-fruit-Paper-Biggie)

Syndee Nuckle's Brush Set Photographic (http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/19705/Brush-Set%3A-photographic)

Thao Cosgrove's SSEmb Easels (http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/18834/ScrapSimple-Embellishment-Templates%3A-easels)

January 5th – Task 4 LAYOUT

Use one of the collections you found in Task #3 (or something you already have in your stash) to complete a layout using the photos you worked with in task #2.

Requirement: Upload your layout to the Jumpstart January 2012 Gallery and share the link in this thread. Include the link in your month-end document.

do you have to use more than one photo? i am confused

Use one of the collections you found in Task #3 (or something you already have in your stash) to complete a layout using the photos you worked with in task #2.

Requirement: Upload your layout to the Jumpstart January 2012 Gallery and share the link in this thread. Include the link in your month-end document.

I went back and reread Carla's post as I had only used 1 and it clearly says 2 or more - d'oh and double d'oh! So I had to rework what I had... use 2+ to be safe :-), reworking was a drag :-( - the requirement definitely said 2 or more!!

Bobbie, I think one photo would be ok, just be sure to

1. Upload the layout to the Jumpstart January 2012 Gallery

2. Share the link in this thread

3. Include the link in your month-end document

Does that help?

I'll check on the number of photos required for the layout and let you all know in this post! But for now, here is the next task!

January 6th Task 5 SPEEDBUMP

Leave a comment on 5 member's profiles. To get to a member's profile, just click on the user name above their avatar or search for an individual member using the member tab of the forum. Note: Some members may have profile comments disabled. Try another member if you are unable to post a profile comment.

Requirement: Include the user names of the members whose profiles you commented on in your month-end document.

Archived