Jumpstart January 2012

tiza126

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 11th – Task 9 LAYOUT

Create a layout using at least two products you haven't used before and the photos you chose in Task #8.

Requirement: Upload your layout to the Jumpstart January 2012 Gallery and share the link in this thread. Include the link in your month-end document.

TASK #7

I'm really bad about using my scrap simple collections

1) Embellishment Template: Brooches by Valerie Randall (no link to post)

2) Embellishment Template: Purses and Bags by Valerie Randall (no link to post)

3) Very Vintage Paper Template by Syndee Nuckles

TASK #8 Done (off to work on 9 now)

TASK 9 done

Here is mine - photos of Taliah playing with her new playdoh set on Christmas Day. Her list was funny this year - she started off with just soda, candy, & Hot Wheels (weird list for a 6 yr old girl!), then added "a buncha" Play Doh (because she already ate all of hers from her birthday! grrrr) & some Barbies. LOL She's a toot!

Play-Doh

January 12th - Task 10 SPEEDBUMP

Search the ScrapGirls Designer Gallery for something to share about your favorite designer and post what you learned in this thread.

Requirement: Share what you learned and post a link to the layout where you found the information in this thread.

Task #10 Speedbump: Completed

I just spent a while browsing through Ang Campbell's Gallery. I was first struck by how many beautiful layouts she's created of her family. And, that is what I learned - how very important Ang's family is to her.

This layout to me was so totally special and very touching. It shows her Grandparents' holding hands. So beautiful.

I learned how important Family Love is to Ang...

Layout: Love Eternal

Archived