Jumpstart January 2012

tiza126

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #21 is done! After setting the camera to "burst" mode and the focus to "monitor", I set out to photograph the goldfish in my pond. I never get good photos when I try that because they won't stay still! In "burst" mode, the camera takes photos one right after the other, with almost no pause, as long as I hold the button down. When reviewing the photos, it's almost like watching images in a flip book. I'm kicking myself for not trying this sooner! There are so many shots I've missed in the past because I wasn't fast enough on the trigger, especially when trying to photograph birds or dolphins. I think it does use up the battery faster, so I won't use it all the time, but now I know I at least have the option!

Task #22 is done! Photos have been selected.

I will have to try this. Thanks.

Just a note for those who are still checking their task and getting ready to send in their End Task Document ... I noticed that not All of the required requirements were in RED -- so be sure to double check :) Good Luck Everyone!

] January 31st – Task 26

Submit your completed task documentation to games@scrapgirls.com by midnight mountain time. Your document must include the noted task requirements. (We've used RED to help you identify them.)

]January 31st – Task 26

Submit your completed task documentation to games@scrapgirls.com by midnight mountain time. Your document must include the noted task requirements. (We've used RED to help you identify them.)

Just want to verify - tasks # # 4, 9, 11, 14, 19, 20, 24 and 26 are the ones to be included? The rules are strict this year and I don't want to be disqualified :) so I've been trying to keep careful records, but #24 was not in red, although I do know it says to include it. Are these numbers correct? I've been out all day, so rushing and don't want to make a mistake.

And, since we're always saying "no question is dumb" I decided to ask. THanks! :)

EDIT: For anyone reading - Carol kindly pointed out I missed # 5. THANKS! Carol :)

]January 31st – Task 26

Just want to verify - tasks # # 4, 9, 11, 14, 19, 20, 24 and 26 are the ones to be included? The rules are strict this year and I don't want to be disqualified :) so I've been trying to keep careful records, but #24 was not in red, although I do know it says to include it. Are these numbers correct? I've been out all day, so rushing and don't want to make a mistake.

And, since we're always saying "no question is dumb" I decided to ask. THanks! :)

I think you missed task #5.

]January 31st – Task 26

I think you missed task #5.

THANK, you Carol! See? No matter how hard I check and how many times I recheck. . Appreciate your quick and kind reply VERY much! :)

Archived