Jumpstart January 2012

tiza126

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #11 redone with layouts I have never seen or commented on before! I went back to before I joined to be sure lol... all 5 new ones added to my end of month document.

Task #12 done - I have chosen some photos but depends on how my scraplift goes as to how many I will need...

Rechecked all my links too! phew :-)

Me too, Jode. Morning, Conda - nice to see you on JJ this week!

Task #13 complete! :)

Awww...thanks! :)

I love this JJ...maybe "some year" I can really participate...but January is crazy for me with year end business stuff...so I just play along with you and enjoy your progress and projects! (and pretend I'm playing a long!)

Task #12

Give me longer to do something & I'm late! :) Busy weekend here, but I finally chose my scraplifting LO & my photo to use. Also went back & put in the task #s I'd left out & checked my links. I think they all worked for me. Goodness, there's a lot of posts in here! Everyone is doing such a great job -- WTG Ladies!!!!

Now on to today's task, well when I get home from the church I'll get right on it.

Thanks ladies -- I got it figured out with your help. Hopefully I'll be able to remember it for the next time I need it! :)

Task #10

Ok I found this so hard to do so than I looked at what I owned and I have a lot of Ang Campbell's stuff!! Thanksgiving

I leanred about a thanksgiving tradition she holds where everyone writes what they were thankful for.

Archived