Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiza126

Jumpstart January 2012

854 posts in this topic

]January 31st – Task 26

Submit your completed task documentation to games@scrapgirls.com by midnight mountain time. Your document must include the noted task requirements. (We've used RED to help you identify them.)

Task #26 Completed

Thank you for the fun, the beautiful comments, the education. Tomorrow night I am off to a photography class. Looking forward to that. waving-hi.gif

Task #26 complete!

Thank you, everyone, for your comments, and thank you SG for organizing this game. It was a lot of fun!

Task #26 done. Phew, crazy month! Thanks for kicking off January girls on the team and thanks for all the inspiration girls playing the game :-) it WAS fun!!

TASK 26 DONE!

JJ was fun as always & I got almost all of 2011 finished & several LOs for 2012 due to the tasks! Yay!

Task #21 is done! After setting the camera to "burst" mode and the focus to "monitor", I set out to photograph the goldfish in my pond. I never get good photos when I try that because they won't stay still! In "burst" mode, the camera takes photos one right after the other, with almost no pause, as long as I hold the button down. When reviewing the photos, it's almost like watching images in a flip book. I'm kicking myself for not trying this sooner! There are so many shots I've missed in the past because I wasn't fast enough on the trigger, especially when trying to photograph birds or dolphins. I think it does use up the battery faster, so I won't use it all the time, but now I know I at least have the option!

Task #22 is done! Photos have been selected.

I will have to try this. Thanks.

I'm replying to your emails to let you know I've gotten your end-of-month documents. As of right now, I've replied to all I have. If you sent it in and haven't gotten a reply, you might want to re-send it.

Task #26 done!

I have NEVER been able to finish one of these marathons...what a nice way to start the year!

TASK #26 -- DONE!! -- EMAIL End of Month Document

THANK YOU for the time and energy from our Scrap Girl hostesses! Had a wonderful time with all the challenges!! SCRAP GIRLS are the BEST!!:2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Just a note for those who are still checking their task and getting ready to send in their End Task Document ... I noticed that not All of the required requirements were in RED -- so be sure to double check :) Good Luck Everyone!

] January 31st – Task 26

Submit your completed task documentation to games@scrapgirls.com by midnight mountain time. Your document must include the noted task requirements. (We've used RED to help you identify them.)

]January 31st – Task 26

Just want to verify - tasks # # 4, 9, 11, 14, 19, 20, 24 and 26 are the ones to be included? The rules are strict this year and I don't want to be disqualified :) so I've been trying to keep careful records, but #24 was not in red, although I do know it says to include it. Are these numbers correct? I've been out all day, so rushing and don't want to make a mistake.

And, since we're always saying "no question is dumb" I decided to ask. THanks! :)

EDIT: For anyone reading - Carol kindly pointed out I missed # 5. THANKS! Carol :)

Task #26 done. Email is on its way to you now.

Thanks for the fun month.

]January 31st – Task 26

Just want to verify - tasks # # 4, 9, 11, 14, 19, 20, 24 and 26 are the ones to be included? The rules are strict this year and I don't want to be disqualified :) so I've been trying to keep careful records, but #24 was not in red, although I do know it says to include it. Are these numbers correct? I've been out all day, so rushing and don't want to make a mistake.

And, since we're always saying "no question is dumb" I decided to ask. THanks! :)

I think you missed task #5.

]January 31st – Task 26

I think you missed task #5.

THANK, you Carol! See? No matter how hard I check and how many times I recheck. . Appreciate your quick and kind reply VERY much! :)

Task 26 - COMPLETE

WHew... Thanks again, Carol for saving me from elimination! heehee.... :D