Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiza126

Jumpstart January 2012

854 posts in this topic

Task#6 -

I download my new purchases or freebies. Move them into an overall large file called photoshop elements and then separate all my kits.

Into separate folders for:

papers, and papers are separated into colours.

masks

embellishments

brushes

templates

word art and numbers

styles

frames

overlays

tutorials.

Each of these folders are further divided into categories that are more specific such as, stars, butterflies, shells etc.

I also have started keeping the copies of the png files of the collections because I find you do not always remember what you have.

I try to clean up my download files weekly, so as not to get to far behind in organization.

You girls are all doing such a great job, I am having a ball reading through this thread and looking at your layouts etc...!

January 10th – Task 8

Look through your photos and find one or more you can use with the products identified in Task #7.

Task #8 -- Found 3 that will be good & I've never scrapped them before. Mom will be happy, they are all of her dad & grandparents. I have them saved in my JJ 2012 folder.

TASK 8 done

This one was fast - I usually purchase items with photos already in mind so it was easy to find the ones I wanted to use with the goodies I listed.

Task 8 - Complete!

Do we need to post the photo here like in the previous tasks?

According to the task instructions, you don't need to post the photo. :)

Task 8 - Complete!

Do we need to post the photo here like in the previous tasks?

According to the task instructions, you don't need to post the photo. :)

Just wanted to verify... You never know and wouldn't want to be disqualified over a technicality.. :D

So, I'm all set!

task #8 done

Task #8 done! I decided to choose just one this time so I don't have to remember to use the extra one/s hahaha :hit-head-with-hammer:

TASK #8

Ow! This always happens...I decide to use a particular collection and go searching for a suitable photo. Then I find a photo and decide that it needs a different collection! Despite this TASK 8 is done! :hit-head-with-hammer: